And the rest of them...
And here are the rest of my pics from that location. There were many cars that I just couldn't get a good picture of, including a 1962 Ford convertible, barely space to walk through. The place also had shelves and shelves of parts... Now here is the kicker, I was told that the whole collection and property had belonged to a doctor, who has since dies. His son owns it now. The whole ball of wax is for sale! The land (I would guess at least 10 acres or more), The out building (very large, I would guess 40 cars inside), the house (it's a nice house with many collectibles inside, including a large collection of die cast cars), and all the cars, inside and out. The price? If I understood correctly, it's $700,000...
I have a few more car spotting pics from Puerto Rico to share later

1 Comments:
Greetings Mercury Guy, are you still around?
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home