Car Spotting in Puerto Rico
Ok, SMARTers... I am now ready to get this blog going. At the beginning of November (1-4) I made a trip to Puerto Rice to visit my girlfriend, as a surprise to her, she knows that I don't fly. While I was there, of course, I was spotting cars... I can't help myself, it is an obsession. I found the mother lode of old Mustangs in a field near the Arecibo radio telescope. I am going to be posting some of the pictures in batches, there were well over fifty cars in that field, nearly all Mustangs, plus about forty more cars in the building. The cars outsice were very badly rusted, I guess the salt sea air... I'll start with the earliest Mustangs..
As you can see some of these Mustangs were collapsing on themselves from the rust... Above are some 64-66 models a couple of fastbacks and a couple of notchbacks...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home